Hard Reset E TEL Q20 Tab
How to factory reset E TEL Q20 Tab? How to wipe all data in E TEL Q20 Tab? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL Q20 Tab? How to restore defaults in E TEL Q20 Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL Q20 Tab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your E TEL Q20 Tab will be as new and your MTK8321 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up press the Power button once.
- In this mode use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press Volume Up once.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Up.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
E-tel i2 hard resat - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.