Hard Reset EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G
How to factory reset EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G? How to wipe all data in EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G? How to bypass screen lock in EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G? How to restore defaults in EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your EAGET ADAM 10,1" 3G will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 2 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work