Hard Reset EAGET FAMILY N7 7"
How to factory reset EAGET FAMILY N7 7"? How to wipe all data in EAGET FAMILY N7 7"? How to bypass screen lock in EAGET FAMILY N7 7"? How to restore defaults in EAGET FAMILY N7 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EAGET FAMILY N7 7". Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EAGET FAMILY N7 7" will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (EAGET FAMILY N7 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.