Hard Reset EAGET PAD M108 10,1"
How to factory reset EAGET PAD M108 10,1"? How to wipe all data in EAGET PAD M108 10,1"? How to bypass screen lock in EAGET PAD M108 10,1"? How to restore defaults in EAGET PAD M108 10,1"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EAGET PAD M108 10,1". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your EAGET PAD M108 10,1" will be as new and your Infotmic MAP X220 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (EAGET PAD M108 10,1")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.