Hard Reset EASTCOM W5500
How to factory reset EASTCOM W5500? How to wipe all data in EASTCOM W5500? How to bypass screen lock in EASTCOM W5500? How to restore defaults in EASTCOM W5500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EASTCOM W5500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EASTCOM W5500 will be as new and your MTK6577 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you should hold down Power Button on your EASTCOM W5500 for a couple of seconds, first, to turn it off.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your EASTCOM W5500 will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (EASTCOM W5500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.