Hard Reset EASYPIX GraffitiPad
How to factory reset EASYPIX GraffitiPad? How to wipe all data in EASYPIX GraffitiPad? How to bypass screen lock in EASYPIX GraffitiPad? How to restore defaults in EASYPIX GraffitiPad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EASYPIX GraffitiPad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EASYPIX GraffitiPad will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (EASYPIX GraffitiPad)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.