Hard Reset EASYPIX SmartPad EP750
How to factory reset EASYPIX SmartPad EP750? How to wipe all data in EASYPIX SmartPad EP750? How to bypass screen lock in EASYPIX SmartPad EP750? How to restore defaults in EASYPIX SmartPad EP750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EASYPIX SmartPad EP750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EASYPIX SmartPad EP750 will be as new and your RK2906 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work