Hard Reset EASYPIX SmartPad EP772
How to factory reset EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 ? How to wipe all data in EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 ? How to bypass screen lock in EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 ? How to restore defaults in EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 will be as new and your RK3168 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (EASYPIX SmartPad EP772 )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.