Hard Reset EASYPIX SmartPad Neo
How to factory reset EASYPIX SmartPad Neo? How to wipe all data in EASYPIX SmartPad Neo? How to bypass screen lock in EASYPIX SmartPad Neo? How to restore defaults in EASYPIX SmartPad Neo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EASYPIX SmartPad Neo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EASYPIX SmartPad Neo will be as new and your RK2928 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work