Hard Reset ECHO Plum
How to factory reset ECHO Plum? How to wipe all data in ECHO Plum? How to bypass screen lock in ECHO Plum? How to restore defaults in ECHO Plum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ECHO Plum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ECHO Plum will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the ECHO logo pops up release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Down if Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" and click the Power button once.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ECHO MOBILES PLUM - Réinitialisation du echo PLUM - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.