Hard Reset EFUN eviant MT8000
How to factory reset EFUN eviant MT8000? How to wipe all data in EFUN eviant MT8000? How to bypass screen lock in EFUN eviant MT8000? How to restore defaults in EFUN eviant MT8000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EFUN eviant MT8000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EFUN eviant MT8000 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work