Hard Reset EFUN Nextbook 8
How to factory reset EFUN Nextbook 8? How to wipe all data in EFUN Nextbook 8? How to bypass screen lock in EFUN Nextbook 8? How to restore defaults in EFUN Nextbook 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EFUN Nextbook 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your EFUN Nextbook 8 will be as new and your Intekl Atom Z3735G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- From the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work