Hard Reset EFUN Nextbook Next 800T
How to factory reset EFUN Nextbook Next 800T? How to wipe all data in EFUN Nextbook Next 800T? How to bypass screen lock in EFUN Nextbook Next 800T? How to restore defaults in EFUN Nextbook Next 800T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EFUN Nextbook Next 800T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EFUN Nextbook Next 800T will be as new and your Amlogic 8726-MX core will run faster.
- For this operation, your EFUN Nextbook Next 800T must be turned off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to make it so.
- Wait for you device to turn off completely, and after that you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the followings step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your device.
- Your EFUN Nextbook Next 800T will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (EFUN Nextbook Next 800T)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.