Hard Reset EKEN A10
How to factory reset EKEN A10? How to wipe all data in EKEN A10? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN A10? How to restore defaults in EKEN A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN A10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EKEN A10 will be as new and your Allwinner A23 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset (Privacy).
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN A10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.