Hard Reset EKEN GM70X HD
How to factory reset EKEN GM70X HD? How to wipe all data in EKEN GM70X HD? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GM70X HD? How to restore defaults in EKEN GM70X HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GM70X HD. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GM70X HD will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold the Power button to turn on device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Then select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GM70X HD)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.