Hard Reset EKEN GT10
How to factory reset EKEN GT10? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT10? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT10? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT10 will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GT10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.