Hard Reset EKEN GT10K
How to factory reset EKEN GT10K? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT10K? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT10K? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT10K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT10K. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EKEN GT10K will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GT10K)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.