Hard Reset EKEN GT10s
How to factory reset EKEN GT10s? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT10s? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT10s? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT10s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT10s. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT10s will be as new and your Allwinner A31 core will run faster.
- If the device is off press the Power key to switch it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GT10s)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.