Hard Reset EKEN GT10V
How to factory reset EKEN GT10V? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT10V? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT10V? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT10V?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT10V. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT10V will be as new and your AllWinner A31 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GT10V)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.