Hard Reset EKEN GT10X
How to factory reset EKEN GT10X? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT10X? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT10X? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT10X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT10X. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT10X will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GT10X)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.