Hard Reset EKEN GT70K
How to factory reset EKEN GT70K? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT70K? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT70K? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT70K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT70K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EKEN GT70K will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In this stpe find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work