Hard Reset EKEN GT70X HD
How to factory reset EKEN GT70X HD? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT70X HD? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT70X HD? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT70X HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT70X HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT70X HD will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work