Hard Reset EKEN GT70X
How to factory reset EKEN GT70X? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT70X? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT70X? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT70X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT70X. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT70X will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN GT70X)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.