Hard Reset EKEN GT90
How to factory reset EKEN GT90? How to wipe all data in EKEN GT90? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN GT90? How to restore defaults in EKEN GT90?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN GT90. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN GT90 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work