Hard Reset EKEN W10C
How to factory reset EKEN W10C? How to wipe all data in EKEN W10C? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN W10C? How to restore defaults in EKEN W10C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN W10C. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EKEN W10C will be as new and your WM8850 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN W10C)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.