Hard Reset EKEN X70
How to factory reset EKEN X70? How to wipe all data in EKEN X70? How to bypass screen lock in EKEN X70? How to restore defaults in EKEN X70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKEN X70. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKEN X70 will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (EKEN X70)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.