Hard Reset EKOORE Lucid 2 7"
How to factory reset EKOORE Lucid 2 7"? How to wipe all data in EKOORE Lucid 2 7"? How to bypass screen lock in EKOORE Lucid 2 7"? How to restore defaults in EKOORE Lucid 2 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKOORE Lucid 2 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EKOORE Lucid 2 7" will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset!
Hard Reset (EKOORE Lucid 2 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.