Hard Reset EKOORE Pike 7
How to factory reset EKOORE Pike 7? How to wipe all data in EKOORE Pike 7? How to bypass screen lock in EKOORE Pike 7? How to restore defaults in EKOORE Pike 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EKOORE Pike 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EKOORE Pike 7 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work