Hard Reset ELBAND SW06
How to factory reset ELBAND SW06? How to wipe all data in ELBAND SW06? How to bypass screen lock in ELBAND SW06? How to restore defaults in ELBAND SW06?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ELBAND SW06. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your ELBAND SW06 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ELBAND SW06
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your ELBAND SW06 is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the beginning, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to turn on your ELBAND SW06 watch.
- Now press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see Other.
- Then, press and hold the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Next, press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see Reset.
- Then, press and hold the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Nice work! Your ELBAND SW06 watch should be restored to factory default now.
How to do a hard reset on ELBAND SW06? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.