Hard Reset ELEFONE Paris Lite
How to factory reset ELEFONE Paris Lite? How to wipe all data in ELEFONE Paris Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ELEFONE Paris Lite? How to restore defaults in ELEFONE Paris Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEFONE Paris Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ELEFONE Paris Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- When you see Android Robot click Volume Up and Power buttons again.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Voume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work