Hard Reset ELEPHONE A1
How to factory reset ELEPHONE A1? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE A1? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE A1? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE A1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE A1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ELEPHONE A1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release all keys.
- Now click Volume Up and Power keys when Android Robot appears.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key.
- In this mode select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work