How to factory reset ELEPHONE A2? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE A2? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE A2? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE A2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE A2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ELEPHONE A2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key again.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video