How to factory reset ELEPHONE A4 Pro? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE A4 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE A4 Pro? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE A4 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE A4 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ELEPHONE A4 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up and Power key again.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video