Hard Reset ELEPHONE A5
How to factory reset ELEPHONE A5? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE A5? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE A5? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE A5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE A5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ELEPHONE A5 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up and Power key again.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! All your data will be removed from your smartphone.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work