Hard Reset ELEPHONE G4
How to factory reset ELEPHONE G4? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE G4? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE G4? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE G4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE G4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE G4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work