Hard Reset ELEPHONE H1
How to factory reset ELEPHONE H1? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE H1? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE H1? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE H1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE H1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ELEPHONE H1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- Then press Volume Up and Power buttons when Android Robot pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (ELEPHONE H1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.