Hard Reset ELEPHONE M1
How to factory reset ELEPHONE M1? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE M1? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE M1? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE M1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
ELEPHONE M1 HARD RESET / Hardware Method / Bypass Pattern - video
Factory Reset ELEPHONE M1 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset ELEPHONE M1 - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.