Hard Reset ELEPHONE P5000
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P5000? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P5000? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P5000? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.