How to factory reset ELEPHONE P6000? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P6000? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P6000? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P6000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P6000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P6000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Choose Recovery by Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now click Volume Up and Power keys when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек Elephone P6000 Pro (Hard Reset Elephone P6000 Pro) - video