Hard Reset ELEPHONE P8 2017
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P8 2017? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P8 2017? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P8 2017? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P8 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P8 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P8 2017 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- If Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys again.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work