Hard Reset ELEPHONE P8 3D
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P8 3D? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P8 3D? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P8 3D? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P8 3D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P8 3D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P8 3D will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release all buttons.
- If Android Robot appears press Volume Up and Power keys again.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work