How to factory reset ELEPHONE P8 Max? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P8 Max? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P8 Max? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P8 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P8 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P8 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up and Power button again.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video