How to factory reset ELEPHONE P8 Mini? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P8 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P8 Mini? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P8 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P8 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P8 Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- If Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys again.
- Then from the menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video