Hard Reset ELEPHONE P8 Pro
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P8 Pro? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P8 Pro? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P8 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- If Android Robot image pops click Volume Up and Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.