Hard Reset ELEPHONE P8000
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P8000? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P8000? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P8000? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P8000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P8000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P8000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Elephone P8000 Hard Reset / Screen Lock Removal - video
HARD RESET ELEPHONE P8000 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset ELEPHONE P8000 - Restore Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.