Hard Reset ELEPHONE P9000 Lite
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P9000 Lite? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P9000 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P9000 Lite? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P9000 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P9000 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P9000 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Swtich off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The hard reset operation should be completed.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work