Hard Reset ELEPHONE P9000
How to factory reset ELEPHONE P9000? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE P9000? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE P9000? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE P9000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE P9000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ELEPHONE P9000 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work