How to factory reset ELEPHONE PX? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE PX? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE PX? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE PX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE PX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your ELEPHONE PX will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- At first switch off ELEPHONE PX by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see see a change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- When the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up and Power key.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
ELEPHONE P9000 Hard Reset / Restore / Format / Delete Data - video