Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 Plus
How to factory reset ELEPHONE S2 Plus? How to wipe all data in ELEPHONE S2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ELEPHONE S2 Plus? How to restore defaults in ELEPHONE S2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ELEPHONE S2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ELEPHONE S2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see an ELEPHONE icon on the screen.
- From the following menu you have to choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down key to confirm.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 - How to Erase All Data by Factory Mode - video
Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 - Restoring Factory Settings in ELEPHONE - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work