Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 Plus
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as the ELEPHONE logo shows up.
- Choose "Clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down to browse and the Power button to select.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 - How to Erase All Data by Factory Mode
Hard Reset ELEPHONE S2 - Restoring Factory Settings in ELEPHONE
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.